- 4 10 inch flour tortillas
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 oz. shredded mozzarella
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- Dash of Worcestershire
- Dash of garlic powder
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 deg., preferably with a pizza stone in it. If not, use a cookie sheet, but you don’t need to preheat it.
- Sauté the mushrooms in a skillet on med high with Worcestershire till brown. Remove from heat.
- It’s best to construct one pizza and then construct the next one while the first one is in oven.
- Brush the first tortilla with olive oil.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. pizza sauce on tortilla and spread out to the edges with the back of the spoon.
- Sprinkle on garlic powder and pepper.
- Sprinkle on ¼ of mozzarella.
- Top with ¼ browned mushrooms.
- Transfer to a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- Bake for 4-5 min. till bubbly brown.
- Repeat baking for rest of pizzas.
**Tip: You can add additional toppings and herbs like oregano or basil if you like.
Credit: Camille Van Sant