- 4 large leaves of looseleaf lettuce
- 1 ½ cups cooked black beans w/ liquid
- Pinch of blackening seasoning or Garam Masala
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion,sliced
- ½ cup sour cream
- Salsa to taste
- In a saucepan, mix beans & spices & cook on med. for 10 min., stirring occasionally. Mix in rice to heat up. 2. Divide up bean mix among lettuce leaves, placing in center at bottom of leaf.
- Add cheese & rest of ingredients to lettuce leaves.
- Fold in sides of lettuce & roll up just like a burrito.
- Serve & eat with lots of napkins.
**Tip: Substitute grilled thinly sliced steak or chicken & omit the rice for a great lo-carb wrap.
Serves Serves 2
Credit: Cam Van Sant