- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 scallion, sliced thin
- 1 head Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp. raspberry flavored vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp half n’ half or cream
- salt & pepper
- 1/3 cup veggie oil (or walnut oil)
- Tear or chop lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Layer on berries, scallion & walnuts on individual plates.
- In blender, mix rest of ingredients except oil.
- Slowly add oil thru top of blender while running.
- Drizzle over salads. (Use lightly, it’s a flavor packed dressing!)
Credit: Cam Van Sant