- 5 tbsp. olive oil 4 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp grated orange peel
- ¼ tsp. grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt & 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 6 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned and chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced thin
- In a jar with tight lid, combine the first 8 ingredients,reserving 1/2 of the sesame seeds, and shake well.
- In a large salad bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Just before serving, shake dressing and pour over salad, toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with rest of sesame seeds and serve.
Credit: Camille Van Sant