- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 peaches, (or 8oz canned & drained)
- 3 tbsp butter + extra
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Southern Comfort or Peach Schnapps
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease large casserole dish with extra butter.
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes. Peel and slice peaches. Layer both in dish.
- Sprinkle on salt, sugar, cinnamon, and butter cut in pieces.
- Sprinkle on nuts and drizzle on liquor.
- Bake uncovered for 40 min, stirring halfway.
Credit: Camille Van Sant