- 2 med sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1 handful pecans
- 1 handful corn flakes or other cereal
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Peel and cube sweet potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- In small bowl, mix together sour cream, maple syrup and ginger.
- Mix with sweet potatoes and spread into a small buttered casserole dish.
- Top with corn flakes, then nuts, and then drizzle butter over all.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, then uncover and bake an Additional 10 minutes until tender and brown.
Credit: Camille Van Sant