- 1 lb. ground pork
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 small apple, peeled & grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. dried sage, ground or 4 fresh leaves, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Sour cream to dollop
- Mix all ingredients except oil & sour cream.
- Shape into burgers.
- Heat oil in large skillet on med heat.
- Sauté burgers in skillet till brown and cooked through, about 10-15 min. (only flip once or twice, let them brown or they will stick)
- Serve alone or on a bun with sour cream as a condiment.
*Tip* Low Carb- 6 grams per burger, just omit bread crumbs and bun.
Serves: 4 burgers
Credit: Camille Van Sant