- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 stick of butter
- ½ to ¾ cup hot pepper sauce
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- oil to fry
- celery sticks
- Blue Cheese Dressing (see RECIPES under DRESSINGS)
- Chop wings in half using a cleaver or sharp knife cutting just in front of large ball joint.
- Heat fry oil in deep fry pan or fryer to med hi or 375°
- Fry wings in small batches until golden brown, about 10-12 min.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, simmer hot sauce, butter, garlic, salt & Worcestershire for 10 min.
- Coat wings with sauce in rectangle baking pan
- Bake in 400°oven for 15-20 min till brown.
- Serve with Blue Cheese dressing & celery sticks on the side.
Credit: Helen Keller