Winner of Summer Drink Contest at LimeDiva.com
- 1 oz. vodka
- 3 oz. peach nectar
- 1 slice lime
- Handful of lime, lemon or sweet basil extra basil tips for garnish
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Chill all ingredients except basil. Fill martini glass with ice.
- Place basil into shaker, add vodka, nectar, & squeeze lime into it, saving peel.
- Muddle (smash) basil in shaker with a muddler or fork.
- Dump ice out of glass.
- Rub saved lime around glass rim.
- With sugar, make a ring on plate. Dip rim of glass onto sugar to coat.
- Strain shaker contents into glass, Garnish with sprig of basil.
Credit: Camille Van Sant