- 1 recipe our Finger Lickin’ Barbeque Sauce (under Condiments & Preserves)
- 1 rack spareribs (have butcher cut in half lengthwise)
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp. ground mustard seed
- 1 tbsp. ground dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 beer
- Combine mustard, thyme, S & P, brown sugar.
- Rub down ribs with oil and then dry rub.
- Brown on grill, brushing on barbeque sauce to keep moist.
- Remove from grill on place in roasting pan with beer and a little sauce.
- Cover and bake in 325 deg. Oven for 2-3 hours till fork tender.
- Remove and brush with more sauce.
- Eat right away or broil to brown sauce.
Credit: Cam Van Sant