- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- 1 peach, peeled, pitted & mashed
- 1 tbsp. wine vinegar
- 1 chipotle pepper with adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- pinch of chopped cilantro
- In a small saucepan, stir together all ingredients except chicken & cilantro.
- Dip chicken breasts in pan to coat with sauce. Remove.
- Grill chicken on med heat till firm but not hard when pressed with tongs, about 7 minutes each side.
- While chicken is grilling, simmer sauce on med. (add some water if too dry)
- Plate up chicken & pour sauce over top, garnish with fresh cilantro.
Credit: Camille Van Sant