- 1/3 cup olive oil
- tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 pork tenderloin
- salt & pepper
- 3 peaches, halved & pitted
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 cups salad greens, mixed
- Heat up the grill to med hi heat.
- In small bowl, place oil, vinegar, thyme, garlic & peaches. Toss to coat.
- Remove peaches, salt & pepper tenderloin & drizzle half of dressing onto it to coat.
- Grill tenderloin for 20 minutes on med hi to brown, then lower heat to med.
- Put peaches on grill with pork and cook both another 20 minutes till peaches are tender & browned.
- Remove from grill & place pork on cutting board to rest covered in foil.
- Meanwhile, wash & clean salad greens and green onions. Chop both and plate up.
- Slice up tenderloin. Plate up on top of greens with peaches on the side.
- Drizzle rest of dressing over all.
Credit: Camille Van Sant