- 1 lb. turkey cutlets
- 1/4 cu. Flour
- salt and ground red pepper
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cu. dry white wine
- 1/2 cu. veggie broth
- 1/2 cu. half n half
- 1/2 cu grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper. Dust with flour.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of butter in skillet on med high.
- Add cutlets in batches to skillet on saute’ till browned each side.
- Remove cutlets to plate and keep warm.
- Deglaze pan with wine.
- Add 2 tbsp. of butter and veggie broth to skillet.
- Reduce heat to med. Add half n half and simmer 5 minutes to reduce.
- Add 1/2 of cheese and stir till melted and blended into sauce.
- Plate up cutlets on ovenproof plates for each person. Pour 1/4 of sauce over cutlets on each plate.
- Sprinkle rest of cheese over cutlets. Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes till cheese browns slightly.
- Sprinkle on parsley and serve.
Tip: You may substitute a light whitefish fillet such as tilapia or founder for an equally tasty entree.
Credit: Camille Van Sant