- 3 chicken breasts, cut into thin fillets
- 3 garlic cloves, slivered
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. dry vermouth
- 1 orange or 2 tangerines, peeled and separated into segments
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 3 tsp. honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Melt butter in large skillet on med hi heat.
- Sauté garlic in butter.
- Brown chicken fillets in butter in batches. Remove to plate when done.
- Deglaze pan with vermouth.
- Add broth, oranges and honey to the pan.
- Add back the chicken fillets and reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer a few minutes till sauce thickens some.
- Serve fillets with sauce poured over top.
Credit: Camille Van Sant