- 1 pkg. fresh cheese ravioli (9 oz.)
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp butter
- ½ cup veggie broth
- ¼ cup vermouth (or other dry white wine)
- 8 leaves basil, rolled & sliced thin
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Cook ravioli according to pkg. directions.
- Meanwhile, sauté asparagus in butter and a little of the broth.
- Deglaze pan with wine. Add rest of broth and basil.
- Make slurry of cornstarch and a little water. Add to pan.
- Simmer just to thicken; then remove from heat & add in ravioli.
Credit: Camille Van Sant