- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. Gravy Master
- 1 apple, peeled & sliced
- dash of celery seed
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Applejack or Brandy
- 1 cup chicken or veggie broth
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- In large ovenproof skillet, melt butter on med. heat.
- Add oil and pork loin, add seasonings & brown sugar over loin, brown on all sides.
- Deglaze pan with Applejack or Brandy.
- Add half of broth to pan.
- Place skillet in oven and roast for 35-40 min. on 350 deg.
- Remove skillet from oven and remove pork loin to cutting board & cover tightly with foil.
- Put skillet back on stove on med high heat.
- Add rest of broth and bring to a boil.
- In a cup, make a slurry of 1 tbsp. flour and 3 tbsp. water, stir till all bumps are gone.
- Pour some slurry into skillet with pork and stir well, immediately. Add a little at a time till
desired thickness is accomplished.
- Continue to simmer 1 min., stirring constantly
- Remove from heat and mix in heavy cream slowly.
- Slice pork loin into medallions & serve with gravy
Credit: Camille Van Sant