An easy mousse-like dessert, very rich.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 pkg. unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup sugar
- Mash berries in small saucepan, add sugar and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle gelatin over berries and mix to dissolve.
- Cool to room temp.
- Meanwhile, whip cream in med bowl, adding ½ cup sugar a little at a time until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in strawberry puree.
- Fill dessert cups, cover with plastic wrap & chill till serving.
Credit: Cam Van Sant