- 1 sweet apple, cored & top only peeled
- 1 ½ tsp orange marmalade
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 4-6 blackberries
- 1 tbsp. chopped nuts
- Dollop of whipped cream or ice cream
- Place as many apples as desired in baking dish or pie plate.
- Spoon rest in ingredients into the center and around the top of the apple.
- Bake in 350 deg. oven about 30 minutes. They are ready when a fork can easily pierce the apple but not too mushy.
- Top with half n half, whipped cream or ice cream while still warm.
**Tip: For a more adult version, add a splash of Triple Sec before baking!
Credit: Camille Van Sant