- 2 tbsp. wheat bran
- 1 cup hazelnuts, ground fine
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 paks Splenda
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced thin
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- Mix wheat bran, ground hazelnuts, and 4 tbsp. melted butter in small bowl.
- Press mix into pie pan with fingers to form an even layered crust.
- Mix cream cheese, egg and 2 paks of Splenda
- Spread on top of crust, gently
- Mix apple slices, rest of Splenda, 4 tbsp.melted butter in med bowl.
- Spread apples over cream cheese, sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake 400 deg. for 25 min.
**Tip: You can also use 2 gratin dishes as pictured, just split recipe in half for each.
**Tip: For extra deliciousness, drizzle maple syrup on top.
**Low Carb: only 14 gm. carbs per slice.
Credit: Camille Van Sant