- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2-3 sweet potatoes, baked, peeled and mashed (making 2 cups)
- ¼ tsp. salt & 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Cream butter and brown sugar together. Add eggs and whip in.
- Add 2 cups of mashed sweetpotatoes and mix till well blended.
- Stir in milk, salt, and cinnamon, mixing well.
- Pour into pie shell and sprinkle on nuts.
- Bake 40 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Credit: Camille Van Sant