- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 cup other flours, such as spelt, oat, nut
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar or ½ cup Splenda Blend
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients, except strawberries.
- Mix well with a spoon, mixture will seem dry.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Spoon into buttered muffin tins.
- Bake at 350° for 25 min. for large muffins, do not overcook.
**Tip** Try sprinkling some of your favorite granola or cereal mixed with a little sugar on top before baking for a streusel-like topping!
Serves: Makes about 12
Credit: Cam Van Sant