- 1 pastry for single crust
- ½ cup strawberry jam
- sugar for coating
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Roll out crust into a large square
- Cut crust into 4-6 rectangles.
- Spoon jam onto ½ of each rectangle, leaving ½ inch edge clear.
- Fold side without jam over the other side.
- Press fork down around edges of pastry to seal 2 layers together. Dip in water if sticking.
- Place a tsp. of sugar on each tart and spread out to the edges.
- Bake for 20 min.
- Cool & serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Serves: Makes 4-6 tarts
Credit: Cam Van Sant