- 3 hot green chili peppers
- 1 tomato, seeded & diced
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese
- Heat skillet to med high.
- Fry sausage till brown but still moist. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, roast peppers by indirect heat on the grill or oven. Simply brown them , do not char.
- Cool peppers, chop off tops & seed, chop peppers fine.
- Chop & seed tomato, also.
- Add peppers, tomato & cream cheese to sausage in skillet.
- Mix well. Put in casserole dish to bake in 350 ° oven till bubbling, about 20-30 min.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Serves: Serves 10-12
Credit: Patrick Reed