In the Kitchen
Strawberry Vanilla Wafer Treats
- muffin tin
- strawberry jam, thinned out with a little water
- vanilla wafers
- whipped cream cheese
- whipped cream or whipped topping
- Mix a little jam into the whipped cream cheese, about 1 tbsp per cup.
- Place a vanilla wafer in bottom of each muffin cup.
- Put a spoonful of cheese on top of each wafer.
- Place another vanilla wafer on top of the cheese and press down to spread the cheese out.
- Then put a spoonful of jam on top of that wafer spread out to the edges.
- Put the whipped cream or topping in a small zip bag.
- Cut off one corner to make ½ inch opening.
- Squeeze out the contents over the jam layer in a circle around the outer edge.
- Put muffin tin in frig & chill.
- Remove treats from muffin tin by running a butter knife along the sides of each muffin cup.
- Eat! The best part.