In the Kitchen
Peach Ice Cream Sandwiches
Here’s what you will need:
- 4 large peaches
- 1 tub (8oz.) whipped cream cheese, room temp
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 20 cinnamon graham crackers
- large bowl
- hand mixer
- cling wrap
- small loaf pans
- cookie sheet
- Mix in large bowl cream cheese, milk, cream & zest until well blended. Freeze until firm, 2-3 hours.
- Halve, peel & pit peaches. Chop & puree in blender to smooth but chunky consistency.
- Remove cream cheese mix from freezer & blend with mixer till smooth. Add peach puree.
- Line a couple small loaf pans with cling wrap, pour ice cream into pans & wrap into square loaf. Freeze again till firm, couple hours.
- Snap grahams in half, remove ice cream loaves and slice into 1 inch thick slices. Place each slice between two grahams, wrap in cling wrap & freeze till use.
Makes about 20 sandwiches