In the Kitchen
A very tasty treat that the adults won’t mind you having because it’s nutritious! You will need the help of an adult, but they are so easy to make.
- One apple
- 1 spoonful of brown sugar
- a slab of butter
- a dash of cinnamon
- some raisins if you like
- Have an adult core the apple (take out the center).
- Place the apple in a pie pan or small casserole dish.
- Spoon and spread the rest of ingredients into the center and on the top of the apple.
- Bake in the oven on 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes until the apple is just soft when a fork is poked into the flesh.
- Remove and cool till warm.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.