- Very cold tolerant, good leaf form for garnish.
- Italian flat leaved variety, very prolific.
- Good for drying.
- Not as attractive as curly but more flavor.
- Best for cooking and drying.
- Good cold tolerance.
- Good leaf form for garnish.
- Vigorous and full flavored.
- Italian flat leaf type.
- Sweeter than most types.
- Turnip rooted parsley has flat leaves and creamy root.
- Roots can be dug and stored in fall.
- Cooked like parsnips, taste like fragrant celery.
- Roots used for flavoring soups.
- Also listed as ‘tuberosum’ or “Fakir,”
Italian Dark Green
- Italian flat leaved variety.
- Best taste of curled parsley.
- Traditional curly varieties.
- Also come double or triple curled.
- Italian flat leaved, preferred type.